Anyways, come to find out the problem was; somehow a spirolock in the rear cyl. came loose and worked it's way out of the piston. How? I do not know, because I made damn well sure that I felt/heard every one snap into place when I put those pistons in. I knew once I seen half the lock in the breather gear exactly what happened, but with fingers crossed I pulled off the cylinders. The front was great, even wear and everything in tact. However, when I pulled off the rear and saw the wrist pin hanging half way out of the piston I knew my fears had officially been confirmed. Thankfully the damage was minimal and I should be able to fix it with....well, let me not jinx myself trying to foresee the future.
On a final note sorry for the lacking picture quality lately. I spilled paint thinner on my phone and well that's what happens. I can't see spending $250 on a new phone or even paying $90 for the insurance deductible when there are motorcycle parts that need purchasing. I'll bring a camera into the shop next time I remember.
|What the piston looked like when I took the cyl. off|