Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tail Light Lens'

I have been getting a lot of interest as well as orders for my new parts thanks much in part to http://manjichopper.blogspot.com. I am very grateful and excited about   this, however I acted prematurely in posting the lights (as I have come to find out). I pride myself on perfection and am not one to offer a product for sale with out being 100% satisfied with what I am offering. I am also still getting the entire tail light/license plate bracket/housing made and finalized. The light assemblies I have sent out already were made to order pieces and they were quite laborious to make. I'm not complaining by any means and am more than thankful for your interest, but regretfully I need to put the current orders on hold for the next two weeks while I catch up and get some stock made. I have also made a new mold of the current lens I am offering for sale and those of you who have purchased the old style will be receiving a new lens free of charge. I apologize for the inconvenience and will be working as fast as I can to get enough stock to open the line of tail lights once and for all. Don't forget I am only one person making each assembly by hand. I will let you all know as soon as everything is done and ready to ship. keep an eye out for the updated pictures. Thanks for your support and happy holidays to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment